Hi. I am taking a blog pause at the moment. Till then.

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Fall in Flares - Chacha









Some are still greeny....but i love the mixed colors with green. I love the sunflare washed my face, spotted the back of the leaves made them glowing like lantern. How are your fall colors, how is your fall sunflare?

I just came home from Foto & Adventure Exhibition, watched tons of diashows, I had travelled around the world with! So I'm going to have a rest now, i've been dizzy ( i had forgotten my head problem, oh oh ...)

Wish you all beautiful colors and sunflare of fall! xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous6/11/11 07:12

    aaaah the beauty of fall!!! i stumbled your blog somewhere and your photos caught my attention. i love those vintage shots. i love it...

    follow each other? i would love that...

    http://moochinginspirations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look so cute in beanie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7/11/11 05:36

    hey, thanks for visiting my blog back... and i just followed your blog. i'm a fan of bloggers who love to take beautiful photos. i hope you follow me back...

    http://moochinginspirations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. great pics and you're so pretty :)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous look and pics!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete

Your comments color me, thankyou!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...