Hi. I am taking a blog pause at the moment. Till then.

Friday, January 27, 2012

Up there on Schutzhaus Buchberg

Buchberg. Austria. We were climbed the spiral stairs up. At that time, we could see from the tower , landscape of around  the area i live in when it was still covered with snow. It was pretty much like abstract art with the wickery shape of trees and colors that remind me of Egon Schiele's painting, one of artist whose works i adore. Note about the artist: he had been arrested in the town i live and we had his painting there.


I wore my husband's sailing jacket instead of hiking anorak. Yes it was huge but it worked pretty well, since it was so windy. It was windproof, the high colar protected my neck and a lot of warm air trapped inside.
As you can see these place full of beautiful woodcraft.
I would like to jump in the caravan after, but it was not ours. caravan and old wooden tower did look good together.

PS: I just added a new page of a little about me and my photos. I invite you to take a look here.  You can also find it on the link under "About" in sidebar. Thanks before. :)

Wish you all a very happy weekend
xo

8 comments:

  1. Breathtaking photos. Makes me miss living in Europe...

    xoxo, Blair

    www.loveblair.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, incredible photos! I was wondering if you'd like to check my blog and/or follow. If you do so, please let me know so I can also follow you on Google Friend Connect.

    Love, Mary
    http://teenfashiondiary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous29/1/12 08:04

    Wow! breath taking view!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photo selections!

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wooow, these pictures are amazingly pretty! They look so magical!


     You can enter our Romwe giveaway here

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Blair: thankyou, Blair, wish you could visit Europe again soon!
    @Mary: I did:) winkwink Thankyou...
    @Cherry: Thankyou, you are the best:)
    @.sabo skirt: thankyou, i hope as beautiful as your georgeous dresses and shorts
    @The Mad Twin: Thankyou, I adore your magical blog and photos and outfits. I have entered, thanks again:)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments color me, thankyou!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...