Hi. I am taking a blog pause at the moment. Till then.

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Oldtimers - Floral Red Lip Trabi and White VW Beetle



What a happy camouflage...
A vintage Trabi, undercovered by colorful happy, flowers, smiley red lips and two bunny teeth..:)
Next, look at the classic white VW Beetle...I love it :)
My father had one like that, with curly furry brown teddy bear look comfortable seats...
It was the only one car that didn't make me travel sickness!
So did they seem to be two good friends, hanging out among people with 'how you style' conversation?
Cars are like animal, they have so many characters and style that can be imagined as human being and  comically alive.

Wish you a nice ride today!


2 comments:

  1. Oh gosh, that vintage Trabi is a dream! Especially decorated like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou, u have dream style:)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments color me, thankyou!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...