Hi. I am taking a blog pause at the moment. Till then.

Monday, August 1, 2011

Sneaking a Poni



Sorry for 2 days blogging free. I was working hard for photography competitions. I just found about them when they were close the deadline and I have no ready picture to submit for this kind of competition. I browsed tons of my old pictures and found no standard main quality. And i had not have ready to post picture as well for my blog:).

But...i had time to sneak a poni when i was in Wels....Is it georgeous?

Love a poni
When its eyes are starring trough her bang
When sunlight washes it like it comes from fairy tale
When children are so care with it more than their doll
When it walks gracefully even when it is just going to their meal 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments color me, thankyou!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...