Hi. I am taking a blog pause at the moment. Till then.

Monday, January 7, 2013

Brand New Year! New Blog Concept, New Toy + A Cafe in Vienna

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! I wish the best for all of you. Carrying new spirit and feeling freshly inspired, after running 2 blogs for a while, (even not long yet), I've finally come to the "that's it" moment when I decide to mix my blogs up! I merge my style blog Naty Ponders to its elder sister photo blog Chachamisu. I'll post about fashion and personal style related in Chachamisu along with my photographs.

I am so sorry for any annoyance or irritating you in a way and thank you so much for being readers of this blog. I am ready and hopefully I can be more creative and productive in my "new" one stop blog. I would be so thankful if you continue to follow me here and my wish of course, that you have a super inspiring time! Welcome at CHACHAMISU!

First photo of new cam bought in Naschmarkt. Me with Hot Chocolate in Cafe Savoy Vienna.
Photo by Murmel,


NEW CHACHACAM AND A CAFE IN VIENNA

I had a series of unfortunate events before it turned to be the lucky one. I have no D-SLR, I have no pocket camera nor handy with cam anymore cause all are insanely broken. I have some vintage cams but hardly to used them. I was thinking about Canon SX 160 IS cause Canon pocket is the only pocket digital cam which has less smearing result, affordable price, AA batteries, and manual mode (according to my personal reserach).

That day we tried  in Naschmarkt Saturday fleamarket again (after we found old pocket Nikon for 2 Euro previous time we were there, the LCD was broken but still could take good pics) . Guess what,with luck we found Canon PowerShot A 530 IS and A 720 IS! Got them for about 20 Euro. Instead of D-SLR or analog we are now down grade to old pocket cams! Hahaha. Cheapy but fun!

It was so cold we took a break at Cafe Savoy across the road. Took long waiting for the nice spot to seat, it was full! The interior was vintage and wonderful.

Above and below are our first pic with Canon PowerShot A 530 IS ( We found the other cam after break ). Oh, of course, had fun with Photoshop.


I love the cameo Mozart silhouette cup on pink marble table.
All kind of coats.


XO, 
Chachamisu

PS: Do you like the new blog design? It's not fix yet, feel free to suggest.


Follow along  Bloglovin | Pinterest | Facebook | Twitter  

12 comments:

  1. Thanks again,for the follow,dear.^^
    Follow you back on bloglovin #11.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Truly thanks to you! Looking forward your new posts:)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for following. Following you now as well. :)

    By the way, I'm inviting you to check out my blog giveaway where you can win five pieces of accessories. Here's the link and I do hope you'll join. :)
    http://itsevamarie.blogspot.com/2013/01/blog-anniversary-giveaway-part-2.html

    -Eva

    ReplyDelete
  3. great pictures...i love them so much...
    www.theprincessgown.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Melissa, you have cool style, I'm following you:)

      Delete
  4. these photos are so cool. yes i like your new bog design. i've a new post, I would love your opinion x

    http://supposeishouldblog.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it means important to me. I took a look your blog, I love that plaid Lumberjack dress!

      Delete
  5. Great blog! I would like to invite you to my blog. Let's follow each other ;)
    xxx from Spain
    Happy new year!!

    mydope.net ♥
    mydope.net ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck on the merge. It will be so much nicer for you to only have to maintain one.

    Please help me decide what charity I should fund for next! Checkout my latest post!

    xoxo Sarah Beth

    Caring Cowls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sarah, your comment means a lot to me, I really appreciate it. I'm going to check your post. :)

      Delete

Your comments color me, thankyou!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...