Hi. I am taking a blog pause at the moment. Till then.

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Snowy Winter Walk





The snow has melted away but here I want to share some snowy landscapes I love at their bests. Puffy and dry. As I am from tropical country who just saw her first snow about 3 years ago, I am yes still amazed with the views of every snowy winter. I've never made any snowman so far, but I love to step on dry snow with ugly boots till my nose waters.The buildings look dreamy when they have snow on top like sugar icing and frozen drops.

 Awkward expression when I was actually enjoying my nyummy cupcake heh.

We spontaneously did winter walk in the early morning and my breakfast was a chocolate cupcake on the way.








 Considering my self like a dwarf from fairy tale. My husband had walked so far ahead. I decided to stop a while, looked around and it felt surreal. (But then here a ridiculous narcissm striked back, sorry that i have to show you this face)






Thanks for visiting, I hope you have a super inspiring week!
xo,
n-Chacha-n




25 comments:

  1. awesome pics!Love the snow!;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Cailin. I like your style! :)

      Delete
  2. Preciosas todas las fotografías!.Un abrazo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, hugs to you, the warm one!

      Delete
  3. Hi, Many of our fans are looking forward to see pictures from excellent bloggers like you on world's 1st eyewear styling community plus.firmoo.com, could we have the honor to see you there?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I am honored to be invited, Amy:)

      Delete
  4. Your pictures are always so beautiful and always make me smile :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Laura, that is so sweet of you, it has made me smile :) Hugs

      Delete
  5. Snow has the ability to make every landscape look so exceptionally gorgeous.

    SIDEWALKCATWALKS.com

    Right this way, a CHANEL GIVEAWAY 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True! Even when it makes place like in the middle of no where, so surreal and beautiful. Thanks for the info, Naina

      Delete
  6. beautiful pictures and you are so cute, i follow you from now,hope you follow back.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful walk you got to take. I love these photos, especially those of the old buildings. Thanks for taking me on an afternoon getaway. It is always good to live vicariously through others!

    : signe
    thedailysavant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That looks absolutely freezing and yet so beautiful. Never get weather like that in Australia :D

    http://meggymoo0.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-jDDEOWiaox8/UQ50oKD8w_I/AAAAAAAAClg/j3r9vertZ_8/s1600/NA-CPSA7200IS-0610-winterwalk1.jpg
    this is simply beautiful and it reminds me of this old song Winter Wonderland :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. greeting from Indonesia..
    kalo disini lagi musim hujan :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, I love snow!!:) gorgeous pictures! I have a giveaway on my blog and I would love to invite you to join! one big kiss!!

    Leonor
    thesparklinglemon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty, but I'm really sick of the cold weather.

    How about following each other? Let me know on my blog!

    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very nice photography!!!
    cool post
    #kisses

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely images and tones!
    Have a nice day!:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous sites on your walk! You take great pictures. I may not love the snow, but it is beautiful to look at!

    -Mia
    www.msmiamaree.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. The first photo is haunting. Love it. Thanks for posting the photos and feel free to drop by me too when you have time.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful Pics! You got a great Blog. Would you like to follow each other?
    Just let me know ;)
    http://myesscape.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Your comments color me, thankyou!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...